Saturday, June 20, 2009

My eyebrow ring


I have been wanting one since FOREVER and I finally got the balls to go get it done. It actually didn't hurt anymore than my belly peircing and is much mroe rewarding. I absoloutely LOVE it. Even my mom, MY MOTHER, said that it looks good on me and she usually doesn't approve of that sort of thing. I knew I would love it, and I do. I bled a good bit, but Aaron (my piercer at Outlaw Tattoo and Piercing) said that was good because it meant I have good blood flow and it will heal faster. Anyway, I think it looks awesome and I am completely and 110% satisfied with it. Here are some pictures for your personal pleasure. *wink*














1 comment:

Song of the South said...

Absolutely gorgeous my sweet! I am glad you shared the pics! They are very good. You are a wonderful lady. I love you and I am enjoying these delicious days with you so much! Mama